What's in the Box:
1x MGR1000 4 x 4 jump starter
1x Smart intelligent auto activate booster cables including a button for manual activation for dead or no battery starts.
1x Australian Standard AC wall charger: AC100-240V to DC15V1A
1x 12 Volt Female cigar socket connector for attaching 12 volt appliances to the jump starter.
1x 3 Tip high quality braid phone charging cable to suit Apple Samsung and Type 3
1x 12 Volt cigarette lighter adapter connector
1x OBDII memory saver. Plug into the OBD (On Board Diagnostic) port under the dash and your jump starter when you need to disconnect the battery. It saves the car computers memory. No more resetting of everything after a battery change.
1x Sturdy Zipper carry case (soft hard) to keep everything together.
1x MGR1000 users manual.
- Use this unit for 12V automotive vehicle batteries only, and with 1000CCA rating or less.
- This unit is for emergency jump starts only: Do not use it as a replacement for the car battery.
- Make sure the jump starter capacity is >50%, that is at least 2 solid indicator lights are on.
- Do not connect together or reverse connect of the positive/red and negative/black clamps.
- Disconnect the cable from the jump starter and from the car battery immediately after the engine is started.
- Please only use the provided smart booster cable only for our this jump starter unit.
- Please full charge it at least one time every 3 months- Do not expose this unit to rain or fire.
- Keep away from children.