1. How do I know Marxgold Direct has received and approved my payment?
You will receive an automated notification to your email address with payment approved and order details.
2. How do I track my purchase?
You will receive an email with tracking information after the package has been shipped. The following is a list of international shipping methods we use:
Australia Post, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, EMS and other local courier companies.
3. Can I pay by credit card if I am not a PayPal member?
Yes you can. PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at Marxgold.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard) and Debit Card
Advantages of using PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
- Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal, Marxgold Starting Solutions won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
Note: Marxgold Starting Solutions.com does not store or review your credit card & personal information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card or debit card transaction, please contact your bank or credit card company for assistance. Marxgold Starting Solutions cannot accept any responsibility for any credit card or debit card payment issues.
4. How can I cancel my order after payment?
If you have already paid for your order and want to cancel, please “Contact Us” as soon as possible. We can only accept cancellations if they have been sent within 24hrs of the order taken. If the timeline has passed, we will not refund the money however will provide you with credit in your online account for your next purchase.
5. How long does it take to refund money to my credit card?
Upon confirmation that your refund request has been accepted or your order has been automatically cancelled, money will be refunded into your credit card account within 10 working days.
6. Why can't I pay online successfully?
Payments by credit card may fail for reasons, including authorization and fraud prevention systems. If you have trouble making payment using your credit card, we suggest contacting your credit card issuer directly.
Useful information for credit card payments:
- Currently, we only accept payment via personal Visa or MasterCard Credit Card (excluding company issued credit cards)
- Ensure your card issuer supports and has activated your 3-D Secure Code (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code). The Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code is not the short numeric code printed on the back of the card. If you have not activated your 3-D Secure Code yet, please contact your card issuer to activate this service
- Please ensure there are sufficient funds in your credit card to cover payments
- Always double check payment information before you proceed with any transaction
7. How do I buy products on Marxgold Starting Solutions?
Marxgold Starting Solutions is an ecommerce website offering quality products at wholesale prices. You can order as low as 1 item and pay safely using either Paypal or our secured Payment service.
8. How can I change my order after payment?
Please contact us and put the order on hold before you make up your decision. This will stop the packing process so you still have a chance to make changes.
To add products to your order without cancelling any previous items, “Contact Us”. There is no charge for this service.
9. What if I am making a large/bulk order?
You may order bulk amount online (check bulk buying discount) on the products page. Alternativly, please fill in the ‘wholesale pricing and ordering quotation form’ and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible.
10. How can I check order status?
I have an account:
Use your login details to sign in and in ‘My Account’ section, click on 'View order status'.
I don’t have an account:
If you placed your order as a guest and have never registered an account with Marxgold.com, please check the email confirmation for your order and use your email along with the order number provided to check your Order Status via “Guest Customers” on the login page.
11. Who is responsible for customs duties?
Product prices displayed on Marxgold.com do not include import duties, taxes and/or other customs related charges. Buyers bear all responsibilities for any extra charges incurred (if any).
12. How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on shipping method (air, sea or land), product weight / dimensions and delivery location.
13. How do I edit my shipping address?
To edit your shipping address:
1) Sign in to My Orders
2) Select “Shipping Address Settings” in Transactions section
3) You can add a new address or modify your current addresses by entering the required information
Note: You cannot modify a shipping address once you have placed the order already.
14. Can I see product prices in my local currency?
Currently all product prices on Marxgold Starting Solutions are all shown in Australian dollars. To see the prices in your local currency, “Click here to see the latest exchange rates”. (www.xe.com)
15. Why are there too many results when I am using the search keyword?
If there are too many results for the product you are searching for, narrow your search by:
Be more specific: This is the easiest way to narrow down your results. Maybe you have a particular color, size, model, or manufacturer in mind. For example, a search for "N85 Quad band cell phone" instead of "cell phone"
16. Why are there not enough results when I am using the search keyword?
If you're not getting enough results for the product you are searching for, try any of the following to expanding your search:
Search again using different words
There are many ways to describe an item. Imagine the words a supplier might use. Try several different combinations (use no more than 3 words at one time). For example, searching for "novelty cell phone" instead of "bizarre mobiles" will get more results.
Check your spelling
Make sure that you are using the correct spelling for the product you are searching for. If there is more than one spelling for a word, try them all.
Be careful when using "and", "or", "not", and "the"
Include these words only if you expect them to be in the item's title or description. Avoid using punctuation unless you expect it to be in the item's title or description (e.g. t-shirt)
17. Understanding customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to be cleared by customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.